Complete Cupcakes - 'Hands On Easter'
Monday 18th April 2011 - 10am to 4pm
From Egg to Buttercream - Our brand new hands-on masterclass will have you baking
the perfect cupcake everytime!
You will be baking a dozen cupcakes yourself using the Cirencester Cupcakes tried
and tested recipe. Whether you are a complete beginner or a keen home baker, everyone
is welcome! The masterclasses are run in a fully equipped teaching kitchen and you
are in the driving seat! Don't worry we'll demonstrate everything first, and be
on hand should things not be going according to plan.
You will learn how to work with sugar paste to make simple sugar flowers, small
roses, and Easter bunnies and baskets. You'll learn the secret to creamy, smooth
buttercream, and then pipe perfect swirls. You will decorate your cupcakes with
your own handmade decorations, then of course take them home for your family and
friends to devour!
This is a one day, hands-on masterclass with Louise, who welcomes and guides you
on your 'Baking Adventure', which covers:
- The art of successful cupcake baking at home
- Vital tips and details to bake perfect cupcakes
- Introduction to sugarcraft
- Using sugarcraft tools and techniques
- Creating beautiful colour palettes and schemes
- Creating sugarpaste decorations for Easter
- Making beautiful small sugar roses
- Using cutters to create a variety of effects
- Making heavenly buttercream
- How to cover cupcakes with fondant icing
- Master piping with rose, soft and french swirls
- Learn about different nozzles & try your hand at piping grass!